An assisted living community can be the ideal option for seniors who want to remain independent while having professional assistance close by at all times. However, not every assisted living facility offers the same range of services, and some aging adults may need extra one-on-one care their facilities aren’t able to provide. In these cases, seniors can call on the professionals from MHA to come in and provide additional high-quality compassionate care in the familiar surroundings of the communities they call home.
Our expertly trained, experienced caregivers understand the challenges of aging, and they have the expertise to help aging adults manage all aspects of everyday life in assisted living. MHA offers customized care plans that include:
- Flexible scheduling alternatives
- Care that’s personalized to meet seniors’ specific physical, mental, and emotional needs.
- Assistance with daily tasks such as meal prep, bathing, and dressing
- Emotional support, constant encouragement, and companionship
- Assistance with exercise and nutrition
- Transportation to medical appointments and social activities
- Help with medication management.
MHA offers Customized senior home care in the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario and surrounding areas.
MHA services ranging from daily peace of mind visits to live-in care. Whether you want a companion to stop in for a few hours during the day or need help with meals and medication reminders, we’ll strive to create a treatment/ Care plan that meets your needs.